Backlit Glass Signs | Targa ™
Slimline Illuminated Glass Signs | Targa™
Targa™ backlit glass signs are economic, durable, contemporary and ideal for internal and external wayfinding signage.
Combining style, economy and ease of installation, our Targa back-lit glass signage displays are ideal for interior designers, hoteliers, sign designers and architects who want that clean, contemporary look.
TARGA™ slimline, durable back-lit glass signs are ideal for:
- LED Lit Signage for way-finding applications.
- Floor level indicator signage.
- Hotel corridors and door number signage.
- Illuminated corporate reception signs.
- High impact, elegant architectural signage.
Have a particular illuminated sign design requirement?
Please don’t hesitate to call us today on: +44 (0) 208 432 0995
or send your enquiry here.
Description | Targa
Originally designed for wayfinding for one of the UK’s largest property developers,
Targa systems are often used as door numbers, floor levels, and block indicators
in offices, buildings and hotels. There is also the potential to use Targa to create stunning
wall partitions and office-art.
Targa systems are available in many glass colour finishes with three standard sizes
and custom sizes also available to order. Illumination can be pure white, warm white,
specific hue or colour-changing and they can also be smart-switched or programmed
(for instance in hotel room occupancy applications).
Targa is very efficient in operation with power consumption
from 0.5W per panel.
Specifications | Targa
- Sizes: 300x200mm, 400x400xm and custom sizes on request.
- Fixings: Wall Mounted via studs or locators..
- Weight: Varies.
- Thickness: ~20mm
- Colours. White, Green,Blue, RGB
- Colour Rendering Index: > N/A
- Voltage: 12Vdc
- Power consumption: 0.5W / sign.
Operation | Targa
Simple, easy operation, installation and powering.
All Targa signs are sold “ready to install” complete with drilling layout, power supplies
and instructional videos.